Oh no! Ambre is not the one after all.

After dissing Daisy for Ambre, Bret may be hitting the road again, looking for reality love, which is not really love at all. Last year on VH1, Bret chose Jess, but didn't even date her once after the show ended.

Michaels spoke with The Associated Press about relationships and lessons learned from reality television as “Rock of Love: The Complete First Season” is released to DVD this month.

AP: Will there be a “Rock of Love 3”?

Michaels: I don’t know ... We are looking to do a show called “Bret Michaels Big Rock Road Show” which is just rockers gone wild on the road. I never say never. Right now I am not mentally there. I am having fun doing it and I am thankful to the fans that made the show number one. The girls made the show great.

AP: What are you hiding under that bandanna?

Michaels: My hair is combined of my hair and the finest extensions Europe has to offer. I do the show without it on all the time and they wont film me. They are like, “Put your bandanna back on. It is your image.” It is my signature thing.

The show is as fake as that wig and dude does not have "extensions". He doesn't have hair on top of his head to adhere the extension to, but I'll be tuned in next season for Rock of Love 3, you'd better believe it. I just can't pass up opportunities to see the Heather's of the world hurling cans of redbull at the Daisy types, well, trannies. I just don't get out to the topless bars like I used to.

Oh, and don't miss the reunion show next week , when Heather throws-down on Daisy's ass again.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 3, 2010 at 1:33 AM  

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!