Mayer's blog says:

Dear Ex Lover,

"Perhaps you didn't understand the last time I told you to stop contacting me, so I'll do my best to spell it out for you. I do not wish to have you in my life anymore.

I don't know how much more clear I can be about it. It would serve you best to move on with your life and find someone who can put up with you, because I'm done trying.

"I hope this is enough closure for you.

"Goodbye.

"P.S. If you need me, you know how to find me."

[image: ucarmagazine]

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 15, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

    interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

  2. Anonymous // January 21, 2011 at 12:22 AM  

    Hello

    Recent year was for many of us quite hard. Many problems, little time. So I wish you everything best in new year. Don't forget [url=http://www.xn--porednictwo-wizowe-7nd.nowaruda.pl/wizy-do-kazachstanu]do kazachstanu wizy[/url] now!

    See you

  3. Anonymous // June 6, 2013 at 4:42 PM  

    Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging
    on websites I stumbleupon every day. It's always useful to read content from other writers and use something from other web sites.

    my page ... candy crush Saga cheats