Miley Cyrus is starting to see the darker side of fame, the press has attacked her over these so called "scandalous" pictures taken of her and a best friend during a sleepover party (clearly at a hotel)... Miley responded to z100 about what is an obvious desperate attempt by the press to make something out of what is clearly no big deal.

The Hannah Montana actress told in a Z100 interview, “At first, I was really upset. It really sucks. It’s not something I’m going to let slide. I’m really upset about it, ’cause it was, like, not even a big deal. [She’s] a friend of mine that’s a normal girl. … That’s one of my best friends. I have all these girls who I hang out with all the time. This girl doesn’t even have to deal with that, and it’s so hard. [Now] she has to go to school and deal with this crap.”

Apparently the press’ attention to her “girl time” may have been a bit presumptuous, given the media’s penchant for scandal. Miley explained, “It’s two girls at a sleepover, and if all of a sudden that’s bad, then what is the world coming to? What I decided before I came out to L.A. and started working was the minute I didn’t have fun was the minute I go home. I don’t want to go home, and I don’t want to not do what I do, because I love it, but this … it’s Satan attacking.”

Hey Satan, leave Miley alone!!!

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 3, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

    hay, you no what i think people just forget about that. because im the same AGE AS MILEY and i HAVE tooken pictures like that before!! so its NOT a big deal!! i mean were JUST kids (teens) that is very rude first of for the darn poprostys why do they have the right to even like stalk famous people?? if a normal person did that to someone THEY WOULD GOTO JAIL!! so im HERE for you miley!!
    so miley..just ignore what everyone is saying, cause your NOT bad your a teen having a sleepover with a BEST friend!!
    miley please goto my myspace and request me so we could mabey talk about this.
    >>>> www.myspace.com/Cutiepielover1

    thanks brandii