Before they turned crazy loose Dr. Phil got his hillbilly ass in there for a one hour meeting. "Now ya know Britney that yer startin ta look like ya really crazy. You can't be goin off and holdin yer kids hostage."


Here's what Dr. Phil told Entertainment Tonight and The Insider about his meeting with cracked Britters:

"My meeting with Britney and some family members this morning in her room at Cedars leaves me convinced more than ever that she is in dire need of both medical and psychological intervention. She was released moments before my arrival and was packing when I entered the room," Dr. Phil adds. "We visited for about an hour before I walked with her to her car. I am very concerned for her."

Deeply concerned for her, but did get her to agree to appear on his daytime show next week. Although that would be awesome, that's not going to happen unless he's secretly shooting from the Starbuck's on Sunset.

[image: WENN]

0 comments