Children's show host, Natasha Collins, 32, is found dead in bathtub after snorting coke all night with fiancé and co-host, Mark Speight on Thursday.
Natasha woke around noon Thursday and took a bath, complaining to Speight that she didn't feel well. Just moments later he found her dead. At this point, they are unsure if her death is due to cocaine overdose or drowning. Paramedics were called in, followed by the police, but were unable to save the actress. The police arrested the grieving fiancé for supplying her with the drug.
Cocaine's a hell of a drug.