The victim of Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman's racist rant announced today that she plans to sue him. "

I want justice," Monique told The National ENQUIRER. "He has slandered me, stated that I have bad character and repeatedly lied about me on national television. If I'm ever going to hold my head up in public again, I need to stand up for what is right."

Slow down, I don't think MORE money on top of the $15,000 set-up fee will get that head up any higher. He lost his job, ruined his career, and was publicly humiliated, I think that should feel like enough compensation for ya honey.

He didn't go to the National ENQUIRER with your picture and your words on tape to single you out. How far is too far? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // November 9, 2007 at 4:31 PM  

    Monique is a money grubbing, welfar loving, babies mama...N I G G A!