Hard times fall on the "Yes Man". You know the contagious Free Credit Report.com commercials? Well, poor Ed McMahon is absolutely ruining any credibility he had, by poking fun at his career.

He shot two commercials for freecreditreport.com- the first is a mockery of his long-time position with American Family Publishing sweepstakes, where he is cruising neighborhoods for sweepstakes winners to ask for some of their money back. Ick. In the second commercial, he undergoes a financial and emotional makeover and comes out suited up, looking quite different, while rapping:

"When I retired, I was famous, I had money and glory/I bought a house for 6 mill/I thought nothing could touch me/Until my credit went south, and debt started to crunch me/Next thing I know, instead of playing gin rummy, I was scrambling just to make ends meet/It wasn't funny."
Why do people do this to themselves? With age comes knowledge and an inherent respect, except in the case... when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose!

[Huffingtonpost]

0 comments