X-Ray Oddities

Last month, 8-year-old Haley Lents of Indiana swallowed 10 magnets and 20 steel balls from a Magnetix toy set. The magnets and balls attracted one another within her digestive tract, ripping a total of eight holes in her intestines and forcing her parents to rush her to the hospital for emergency surgery. Lents later told reporters that the magnets and steel balls "looked like candy."
Did they taste like candy too? you'd think by the 20th marble or 10th magnet they would lose there appeal.

Source: ABCNews