The unfunny, funny couple Amy Poehler, 36, and husband Will Arnett, 37, are having a baby.

Gross. They are so immature, I cringe at the thought of these two becoming parents.

Her film Baby Mama was No. 1 at the box-office this weekend. Complete with middle-aged female farting and bathroom jokes.

Hopefully Amy's summer pregnancy with a fall delivery date, will keep her from the snoozefest that has become SNL's weekend update. They so need to update that stale routine.

Amy's got one of those "I'm a Toys R Us kid" attitudes that just bugs the shit out of me. There is no such thing as a "big kid"; you're just a really selfish adult that can't relate.


"I'm great with kids," she told the New York Daily News earlier this month. "I think I'm still a big giant kid. I understand them and usually we're the same size. I think I understand the way they look up at the world. I get it."
Amy will be surprised how little she will have in common with "kids" once she has one.

[image: AP Photo/Evan Agostini via E!News]

0 comments