Nancy Grace was doing her best last night to place blame for the lag in calling 911. There is no conspiracy here between the massuese and Mary Kate to keep this private, but it would have been best to call 911 immediately and Mary Kate second.

The Huffington Post has recounted all of the events following the news of Heath's death:

New details have emerged about the sequence of events, and Mary-Kate Olsen's involvement. The NY Post learned from law enforcement sources that the pair were dating:

According to the police, around 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, a housekeeper, Teresa Solomon, arrived at the apartment, at 421 Broome Street in SoHo, to do household chores. At about 1 p.m., she went into Mr. Ledger's bedroom to change a light bulb in an adjacent bathroom; she found him on the bed face down, with the sheet pulled up to his shoulders, and heard him snoring.

A masseuse, Diana Wolozin, arrived to give Mr. Ledger a massage about 2:45 p.m. At 3 p.m., after Mr. Ledger did not emerge from his bedroom, with the door closed, the masseuse called him on his cellphone but got no answer. She entered the bedroom and saw him lying in bed. She took a massage table out of the closet and began to set it up near his bed. She then went over to him and shook him, but got no response. Using his cellphone, she used a speed-dial button to call Ms. Olsen in California to seek her guidance, knowing Ms. Olsen to be a friend of Mr. Ledger's.

According to the authorities, Ms. Wolozin told Ms. Olsen that Mr. Ledger was unconscious. Ms. Olsen said she would call some private security people she knew in New York, and hung up. Ms. Wolozin again shook Mr. Ledger, called Ms. Olsen a second time, and said she believed the situation was grave and would call 911.

Ms. Wolozin called 911 at 3:26 p.m. to say that Mr. Ledger was not breathing. The call occurred less than 15 minutes since she had first seen him in bed and only a few moments after the first call to Ms. Olsen. The 911 operator urged Ms. Wolozin to try to revive Mr. Ledger, but Ms. Wolozin's efforts were not successful.

Emergency medical workers arrived at 3:33 p.m., at almost exactly the same moment as a private security guard summoned by Ms. Olsen. The medical workers moved his body to the floor and then used a defibrillator and CPR, to no avail. Mr. Ledger was pronounced dead at 3:36 p.m. By that point, two other private security guards summoned by Ms. Olsen had arrived, as had police officers.

At no time did Mary-Kate suggest phoning 911. "A law-enforcement source said the masseuse called Mary-Kate because 'she didn't want a media circus.'"

Late Wednesday, ex-girlfriend Michelle Williams and 2-year old daughter Matilda were photographed arriving back in Brooklyn from Sweden, where Williams had been filming on location.

A friend who was with Ledger in Australia over Christmas spoke out about how edgy he had been. Sophie Ward sister of supermodel Gemma Ward with whom Ledger had been reportedly linked, said:

"He smoked cigarettes, but that's about it. He was drinking diet Coke when we were together and he said he was very committed to not drinking alcohol...

"We went to the movies and just did normal stuff ... but he was a bit edgy. He couldn't really relax... He said he was going to London but was quite upset because he couldn't see his daughter as much as he'd like to. He was traveling so much and I think he was just frustrated with it all."

At the end of his holiday in his native Australia, Ledger phoned the local media to thank them for leaving him alone.

Wednesday evening the NYPD announced that tests on a rolled up $20 bill found near Ledger's body turned up negative for drug residue. The bill had initially raised suspicions that Leger may have been using the bill to snort drugs of some kind. Authorities found six different prescription drugs in Ledger's apartment, including ones for insomnia and anxiety and an antihistamine

TMZ reports some of the prescription medications found in his apartment were "Xanax and Valium, both anti-anxiety drugs. Cops also found Ambien, along with several medications prescribed in Europe."

According to Us Weekly, the Terry Gillian production of 'The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus', which Ledger was partially though filming, has been scrapped and everyone let go.

Early Wednesday, the medical examiner's office said an autopsy was inconclusive and that a complete investigation would take another 10 days.

Ledger's body was taken to a funeral home Wednesday afternoon, reports In Touch Weekly. George Amato, the general manager of the Frank E Campbell Funeral Home, said, rather indiscreetly, "We have been asked to take care of the body from those who are in charge of him and to remain discreet." Tissue samples taken will stay with the medical examiner to be tested.

The funeral is set and his family is expected to arrive in New York Friday.