Last night Brit hits the Millenium dance studio with Osama practicing for her "Hot as Ice" video. I thought that shit was over! Does anybody still care?

When the paps ask her about Adnan, she replies in her British accent, "I don't know who that is". There's also a homeless dude getting in on the action that asks Britney for help and the British Britney tells him, "You'd rather be homeless, than be me sir". Then tells him she doesn't know where her purse is. This is true. She probably doesn't, it might be sitting on top of the car like her bottle of water.

British Britney may be over Adnan, but I'm willing to bet that we haven't seen or heard the last of that dude! He released this statement through, Finalpixx:


"All I can say is that I have not been in contact with Britney since early Friday morning.

The reason being, that I have had to attend a family funeral in Santa Barbara. My phone has been off during this time out of respect for my family. I am only now becoming aware of what is being said. I hope to be back home in Los Angeles soon and to be in contact with Miss Spears. "

0 comments