After seven years with Reese Witherspoon and two children, Ryan Phillippe says it's much easier to cry, which makes him a better actor.

Us Magazine reports: Ryan Phillippe has said he was suicidal after his separation with Reese. "After the divorce, I was a physical wreck. I wanted to die,” he told the Autumn-Winter 2007-2008 of U.K. magazine Man About Town. “I was ready to kill myself. I was not taking care of myself at all. I would wake up and cry and vomit.”

“Now, it’s f---king easy," he says. "When I was younger, I didn’t have enough to cry about. But since I’ve had kids, I feel my work has become better, because my life is fuller and more complicated, and I’ve experienced so many highs and lows.”

Ryan is doing another movie called, Stop Loss with Abbie Cornish, let's see if he can keep her hands off of her this time.

0 comments