If you're wondering why Kim Kardashian posed for Playboy, well MOM pushed her to do it! Kim also thought that "girls today" ... whoa right there, (take the needle off the record). "Girls today" are looking at Playboy to see a "normal body"? What the hell is she saying? Did she notice her butt is the size of Jupiter? Nothing about you or your sick family is "normal" girl.

Here's how Kim told NY Daily News:

"I did it because I'm not one of those stick-skinny girls you see. I felt like girls today need to see a normal body," she told us at the Morgan 4 Ever launch at Underbar last week. "My mom actually pushed me to do it! I think she's living vicariously through me a little bit."
Sweetheart, you're mother is a money-grubbing heartless bitch, who's husband (at the time) defended the man that killed her best friend.

0 comments