Sarah Palin has given us so much material, in so little time. Her Katie Couric interview rivals some of the great quotes by other political figure heads; we bring you:

Vice President J. Danforth Quayle VS. President George Walker Bush:

VICE PRESIDENT DAN QUAYLE

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO. We are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"Illegitimacy is something should not talk about in terms of not having it."

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."

"We are ready for any unseen event that may or may not occur."

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."

President GEORGE W. BUSH

"And there is distrust in Washington. I am surprised, frankly, at the amount of distrust that exists in this town. And I'm sorry it's the case, and I'll work hard to try to elevate it."

(On facing the challenges of war) "Make no mistake about it. I understand how tough it is, sir. I talk to families who die."

(In a CBS News interview) "You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror."

"I was not pleased that Hamas has refused to announce its desire to destroy Israel."

"I know how hard it is to put food on your family."

"Reading is the basics for all learning."

"We ought to make the pie higher."

[source: AC]

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 30, 2013 at 2:33 PM  

    Я извиняюсь, но, по-моему, Вы допускаете ошибку. Могу отстоять свою позицию. Пишите мне в PM, пообщаемся. [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchina-strelets/82-o-muzhchine-streltse.html]мужчина стрелец[/url]