Kathy Griffin says she never went all the way with her ex, Apple co-founder billionaire Steve Wozniak.

"We were dating, but were just friendly. I never f----d him or anything!" she told Usmagazine.com during a visit to our NYC offices last Thursday.

"The truth is," she added, "we really were friends the whole time."

See photos of other newly single stars.

They definitely had their laughs together, she said.

"When we went to the Emmys together, I put on this really huge engagement ring and didn’t tell him," she told Us. "There are these great photos of me posing with this great big fake diamond ring.

"He didn’t notice!" she added. "I was like, 'Oh, by the way at the Emmys, I had on a fake engagement ring!' And he was like, 'Oh, that’s very funny.'"

She announced their split in April (they met in 2007 after he watched her perform).

After they called it quits, she said "he met someone very quickly and then they [got] engaged."

No hard feelings, said Griffin, who plans to visit Wozniak (who appears on her Bravo reality show) in Saratoga, New York, on July 11.

"I have had dinner with them, and she’s a thousand times more appropriate!" she said. "I hate to say it, but in the Bruce, Demi, Ashton [scheme of things], I’m the Bruce!"

Source: USmagazine

0 comments