Give the girl a break, she was making fresh out of high school decisions. You know this dummy is loving the attention. That dirty school girl outfit never gets old, does it.

Splash News says: Sources say the beauty from a wealthy Orange County family was a natural in front of the camera and loved every second of the shoot at an LA mansion.
They told how she was thrilled with the results and particularly the raunchy schoolgirl pics.
But now the pictures she urged a photographer friend to take when she was 19 could come back to haunt her.

A source told how Audrina had had enough of posing for bikini shots and decided she wanted to be a glamour model.

"She was determined to go ahead with it, even though she was warned to wait and see how her modelling went before doing topless stuff. "She was always comfortable in front of the camera and wasn't shy or nervous about doing a nude shoot.
But Audrina's hopes of impressing glamour magazine editors were shattered when Playboy showed no interest in her pictures.

The insider said: "Looking at the pictures you'd say they were crazy to turn her down. "She looks absolutely sensational.

In response to the pics leaking to the public, Adrina writes on her celebrity myspace blog:

Regarding the photos that someone released to the public today without my consent, I wanted you to know they were taken when I was just out of high school and beginning to model. I intended them to be artistic and not in any way provocative. The photos were for personal and portfolio use only and not meant to be seen by the public. I was naive, overly trusting of people and inexperienced. I thought that to be a model you had to be comfortable in front of the camera. I'm not ashamed of these photos, but I dont want my young fans to think they have to do what I did. I hope people can learn from my inexperience. It's been almost five years since I posed for that shoot, and during that time I have learned many lessons about this business.

xoxo

Audrina

Click here to see the photos

[image: PRphotos]


1 comments

  1. Anonymous // April 24, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

    i wish adraina would be kicked off the hills so i don't have to keep seeing her face. she has the ugliest and annoying mouth. whatta an ugly smile.