Brit hit Rolling Stone March and I can't wait till it hits my mailbox. Not unlike a True Hollywood Story, they are covering the steps up to her huge career and steps down to the total fallout.

Rolling Stone has released this small little excerpt from the article. I think they are referencing Brit's Betsey Johnson shopping trip where her credit card wouldn't work. Brit threw a tantrum in the dressing room and threw her soda and then stormed out cursing at the sales girls. Adnan tried to calm the situation by begging the sales girl to make the credit card go through.

A crush of managers in black shirts and gold name tags try to keep the peace, but the crowd running after Britney gets larger, and now the shopgirls have ­started to catch up to her, one of them slipping spectacularly in her platform shoes, grazing her elbow. She pulls herself up, mustering the strength to tap Britney's shoulder. "Um, I'm from the South too," she mumbles, "and I was wondering if I could get a picture with you for my little sister."

Britney turns to Ghalib and grabs his arm. "I don't want her talking to me!" she screams. She whirls around and stares the girl deep in the eyes, her lips almost vibrating with anger. "I don't know who you think I am, bitch," she snarls, "but I'm not that person."

Page Six also adds that, Brit got a boob job when she was just a teenager, but hated it. “She regretted the implants, particularly because her chest was still growing. And when her natural breasts became larger, she had the implants removed.” Brit has always denied that she's had any kind of plastic surgery.

0 comments