Brit and Adnan went to shopping and the employee's got more than they bargained for!!! ing store!

Life and Style writes that Brit and Adnan Ghalib hit up the Betsey Johnson store at the Westfield Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks, Calif., where they caused a disturbing commotion.

Britney grabbed dresses from the racks and disappeared into a dressing room with Adnan. Moments later, Britney came out completely naked, shocking salesclerks!

"I was blown away. Britney's private parts were right in front of me!" a store employee tells Life & Style.

"I grabbed a dress to cover her and she screamed, 'Get away from me! Don't you f------ come near me!' says the employee.

"Then she disappeared in the dressing room with Adnan for 45 minutes. They were making weird noises. It was disgusting."

When Britney and Adnan stumbled out, Britney mumbled something unintelligible. "I couldn't understand a word she was saying. She was slurring and spitting, and talking with a British accent," says the employee. "Her face was covered with cold sores and acne, and her scalp was patchy. I wanted to help her, but she was so mean that I left her alone.

"Then she muttered, 'F--- you!' and left the store."

Gross, what a monster! What in the hell were they doing in there?

She's such a pig!

0 comments