Oprah does her "Favorite Things List" today.

Here's her first favorite thing:


SAMSUNG PROGRESSIVE HD CAMCORDER SC-HMX10C

"My first favorite thing is state of the art and I carried it around with me all through Macon," Oprah says. The Samsung SC-HMX10C is so small it literally fits in the palm of your hand. This high definition digital camcorder records everything on a chip so you can download your video directly to your computer. With the flip of a switch, the camcorder becomes a camera that snaps picture-perfect digital photos. "It's fantastic," Oprah says. "It's so easy, even I can do it!"

I looked at the list and checked it twice, I just didn't find anything appealing on it this year. Perhaps, it's the whole show thing that makes them so dazzle-y delightfully special.

Check the list for yourself: View the complete shopping list

0 comments