Rosie joked at her stand-up performance at the New York Comedy Festival on Tuesday about her desire to help Britney and her funny confrontation with Bill Clinton.

Apparently Rosie slammed Bill at comedic performance five years ago for which Bill responded with a note that included his phone number. She called the number and he actually answered, she said: “My knees got weak. I was like, ‘Can I [bleep] you?’ No, I didn’t say it, but I felt it - I was like, ‘Whoa! Whoa!’ And he said, ‘I was at your show the other night, and I was sorry that you didn’t come over and say hello to me. And I know that you’re still harboring some hard feelings,’ "

“And I said, ‘You know, listen, here’s the deal, dude. I’ve been disappointed by men my whole life. I loved JFK, my mother loved JFK, and you were the JFK to me. And you let me down, man. You killed me and that hurt me a lot, and when you hurt me, I don’t know, I didn’t expect that out of you and I thought you could do better for your wife, for the country and just in general.”

Then, in Clinton's charming fashion he says, '“He goes, ‘I’m sorry for all the men who ever hurt you, I’m sorry that I hurt you. Everything you’ve said to me, I’ve said to myself, and I hope one day you can forgive me, and I hope I can forgive me.’” Rosie said she began crying. “I’m hysterical crying,” she recalled.

She also joked about contacting Brit about coming to live with her. "I want her to come live with me, but I have to stop saying that. I’m a 45-year-old overweight lesbian. She’s like a 23-year-old hot, skinny sexy girl. I think she’s going to call the police soon, you know. I mean I phone her, I leave her like stalker-like messages at the Four Seasons (Hotel).”

I wish Rosie would just do a stand up tour for while, seems it quite cathartic for her.

0 comments