Number 1 pop album, Carnival Ride!!

I don't get it, but it's a fact. I do know that when I hear that hilarious "Before he Cheats" song on the radio, I go to town singing about knockin' those headlights out, but I also love to sing "9 to 5", by Dolly Parton. That doesn't mean that it's good does it?

Number one is an honorable spot and some Country stars like Faith Hill, Wynonna and LeAnn Rimes, I'm sure, have had enough, but now the country singing wannabe is knocking out the pop charts, as well.

Today all five of Carrie blank canvas Underwood's five singles went to number one. She's
received two Grammy's, an American Music Awards, two People's Choice awards, five Academy of Country Music awards, and two awards from the Country Music Assn.

Get me off this ride, I think I'm getting sick!!

[image: Mark Humphrey / AP, LA Times]

0 comments