Picture_1Look at Amy getting sexy in Amsterdam. She usually skips the cute and sexy attempt and goes for raw talent, but after so many recent near misses, I guess she's ready to do it all!

She's even put an interactive entertainment package together for a very Wino holiday, that she calls, "The Double Trouble Combo". It features her live DVD, a pint glass, and ashtray (both etched with her name, so you can play the part as you go along). The new DVD is appropriately titled, I Told You I Was Trouble, which is more of a documentary featuring candid moments of Amy speaking of her insecurities that lead her to drinking, thus the pint glass.

"I’m quite an insecure person. I’m very insecure about the way I look. I mean, I’m a musician I’m not a model. The more insecure I felt, the more I’d drink ... Life’s short — just do it, do you know what I mean? Life’s short and I’ve made a lot of mistakes, you know."

I'm looking forward to the DVD and just hope I don't feel like I've achieved absolutely nought after watching it.

0 comments